Community

Author   Comment  
DSchwartz

Reply with quote  #1 
Josh, I know you guys manage properties in Philadelphia. I own 8 rentals in Denver and surrounding areas. I was thinking about getting a management company since they are starting to take a lot of my time up. What would you recommend?
Grady J

Reply with quote  #2 
If I were you I would just set up a system and manage them yourself. You will probably have to pay a company a full months rent for placement and 5-10% for management. If you plan to have a lot of rentals it may make sense to get a full time employee to help you so you can save money. It was hard for me on my first few but then hired help. If you need someone in CO, I have heard good things about this company.. http://www.coloradorpm.com/
Josh Weidman

Reply with quote  #3 
@DSchwartz - It's tough to answer your question without knowing the exact circumstances of your situation. Generally you need to evaluate the value of your time vs. the cost of the management company. If hiring a manager puts you in a difficult financial

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.